HKS (healthy, kind, support) accountability group july 26

Hello hello FB family, it's the final day of the week and here's our quote: 'everytime you judge yourself, you break your own heart'. This quote has been very true to me because all of this week I kind of hit a wall with my workouts. Nothing I wanted to do went right and I only did 2 total body workouts and that's it. I didn't even find the effort for my stretching that I included and so I've lost some flexibility as a result of that. I've been having chronic pain flares as of yesterday and some extreme bloating and I've kind of kicked myself down because of that. I wanted to share that quote for everyone to show that whilst we may judge ourselves, it is not always the best motivator and it can also discourage you from activities you may want to do. That being said I know I have all the time in the world to do my workouts so even if I miss a couple of days it's not a massive problem and I also moved around during the week which is awesome πŸ‘πŸ».

As for workouts today I may do some form of 10 minute routine if I feel like it. I only want to have an active rest day today and have a long 30 minute workouts tomorrow so I think that may work best. The 10 minute workout will only be one of the cardio warmups because they're nice and light which is perfect and maybe I'll go on a walk later in the day.

As of next week Toasty will be starting the daily threads and I cannot wait to see what she is going to share with us!

I would just like to say it was a pleasure hosting for this week and interacting with you all…..okay maybe not on the Friday where I was a little tipsy but we'll pretend that never happened. Either way I interacted with you all the next day so I'd say it makes up for it πŸ˜‚. You've all been so brilliant interactive with one another and I'm very pleased you all liked the quotes! Also another thank you to everyone who helped me out with a little Spanish every here and there, it much appreciated and I had fun translating your messages πŸ˜ƒ.

Have a great day!

Zoe