HKS (healthy, kind, support) accountability group July 25

Hello hello FB Family, it's officially the weekend! Here's our quote for the day: 'Every day is a good day. There is something to learn, care and celebrate'.

I don't think I'll be doing any kind of workout today so my schedule is completely blank and I may do my original routine tomorrow depending on how I feel.

I apologize for not replying to everyone yesterday, one of my family members had a graduation party in their garden and Iā€¦..may of had a few drinks and then got a little tipsy šŸ˜…šŸ¹šŸ¹. I decided the best thing to do was turn off my phone and just sleep although I do not recommend drinking whilst you have IBS because I am now uncomfortably bloated šŸ˜¬. Luckily I have not experienced any hangovers so that's a plus šŸ™ŒšŸ». I also really appreciate the fact that even though I was gone, you all still interacted with each other and supported each individual with their day. I think we are so lucky to have a community like this that constantly pushes each other to do their best each day.

I did skim read through a lot of posts from yesterday and I think I saw something about Toasty wanting to start the thread I believe? Please forgive me if I'm wrong and feel free to correct me.

Right so with that all said, I am going to be having a lot of peppermint tea šŸµ, a hot water bottle and some Netflix whilst my tummy is the size of a balloon šŸŽˆ.

Have a great day!

Zoe

PS: I think this is a great time to make a PSA that you should all drink responsibly and know your limits! If you also have any kind of health issue that could affect you please put that into consideration too whilst your drink, your body will thank you later šŸ‘šŸ».

Edited