Daily Check-in: Friday, July 24th

Happy Friday! Or hopefully happy Friday! Who is ready for the weekend? Maybe weekends aren't the same or what they used to be, but it's still good to hold on to some form of structure, yeah? Also a nice thing to look forward to will be Coby as your weekend ghost. She's super at it and all you guys always bring something so unique and refreshing to the table, so again, thank you for being here, as a poster and a ghoster. Or even if you're just a coaster; my term for only a reader. Look, I wanted to make it rhyme, okay? I shove square pegs into triangle holes and call it a day.. Anyway! I hope this little check-in here brings a little something to your day.

So regarding the workouts, how is that going so far? Today will pretty much be the last day of the beginner challenge. I say pretty much because there's a recovery workout for tomorrow. I've been skipping them, but maybe I will try to fit that in tomorrow evening. I could use extra stretching as I've been feeling tight lately. But for today is the new core workout from Kelli! And if it is as good as the new cardio from her that I did yesterday, I'm excited for today as well!! Now if you navigated through all those todays, tomorrows, and yesterdays, tell me how you are, will, and did a work out. And if you happen to be doing a 1000 calorie workout as part of the party or solo, good luck and have all the fun!

And then have fun refueling! Because eating should be fun and enjoyed. I guess it's a hobby. Except a hobby you have to do, but love to do it. I'm sure there's a word for it. My eating hobby today will most definitely be pizza. But I won't be running the oven! We are going to try and grill it instead! So I get to have pizza and not heat up the house! Win-win! So, what's on your plate?

Alright, the pic here to wrap up the check-in is yet another in my series of looking up. This time we can see bamboo leaves and the independent plant, Cypress Vine twisting its way around bamboo stalks and up towards the sky. I can't take great pictures of the night sky, but there is a red star in the day sky right there from the flowers of the Cypress Vine.

So with that said, have a wonderful weekend and be safe. I'll read you guys later. And don't forget to keep looking up!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited