Daily Check-in: Thursday, July 23rd

A Dandelion fluff for your thoughts?

Because that's what's here and staring at us for the pic today on this Friday Eve. Each seed here is equipped with a tiny parasol made up of fine bristles, thus giving it the ability to do some aeronautic science-y stuff that have it floating through the air for good distances. Basically, these seeds are working smarter, not harder.

Which is never a bad thing if we can apply that to workouts, right? So how are you working smart today? Fitness Blender surely has us covered with all the smart moves, so what's your movement today? I've got the newest cardio from Kelli today, so I'm looking forward to trying something new!

And what about your meals today? Anything yummy going on? For myself, it's going to be whatever the fridge says. And since my fridge doesn't really cook, it's probably going to be like, "We've got too much of this and too little of that. And you forgot to buy this thing, so you can't make that stuff you saw on a random food blog. So figure it out. I just keep things cold. You want a drink?"

"Fridge, it's a bit early for that. But I guess--"

"I meant water. Geez, Raven. Pull yourself together."

Convos with everyday appliances is grade A normal. Pretty sure. I guess it's when they talk back where things get dicey. Not sure what I ever said to my AC. Maybe it's what I never said.

Alright. Well, my randomness work here is not done. We still have to talk about ghosts! From who wants to volunteer to who will be guest hosting this week. Coby! You want to be our amazing ghost this week? Let me know! And anyone who would like to give it a try or prefers a certain weekend to host, let me know! This is a free for all! So tell me!

Okay now I'm off to go be busy and productive. So I hope you guys have a decent day! Talk to you later!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited