✨ Ready to Give Your Posture Some Love? Better Posture with Erica Is Calling!
Join for free and start building and tracking your workouts, get support from other Fitness Blender members and more!
We had some over-ripe bananas here so I decided to create a smoothie for myself. Turned out great so just wanted to share.
1 banana
1/2 avocado (I had bought frozen avocado in pieces - so added about 6)
2 tbsp peanut butter
dash salt
dash cinnamon
2 dashes cocoa powder
1 cup unsweetened almond milk (more or less as desired)
After drinking this I think I will be ready to tackle Day 22 of FB Strong !
Banana Avo PB Smoothie
We had some over-ripe bananas here so I decided to create a smoothie for myself. Turned out great so just wanted to share.
1 banana
1/2 avocado (I had bought frozen avocado in pieces - so added about 6)
2 tbsp peanut butter
dash salt
dash cinnamon
2 dashes cocoa powder
1 cup unsweetened almond milk (more or less as desired)
After drinking this I think I will be ready to tackle Day 22 of FB Strong !