Daily Check-in: Wednesday, July 22nd

Greetings, FB Fam! How is it going with your week so far? Mines been a bit tiring, a little hot, but managable so far. But we are at the half way mark, so that's something!

And also something is a dash of purple in your day. This randomly blooming wild flower for Wednesday is a Blazing Star. I typically see them around the Fall, so I guess this one is out here early to cement that blazing fact that you are a star too! Flowers always know what to say.

So what are your workout and/or rest plans? I'm still going with the Beginner challenge, with focus on upper body today. And being one option of the two today is 17 minutes, I think I'll do both today given me around an hour for a workout. I'm craving some upper, so I'll be looking forward to that! And if you've been consistently showing up to the mat or whatever you stand/sit on for your workouts, good job! Or of you've been taking a rest from HIITing it hard, also good job!

Now what are you thinking in terms of some healthy and real food? Check-in ain't a party without the food, so dish it! Cooler foods are all the rage here, so it will be something along the lines of sandwiches and fruit. One of our window AC units died and can't be fixed, so as a result, it's getting real summery in the house. Perfect timing. Well, a new one is on the way, but won't be here until Monday, so I think I'm going to live off ice cold smoothies and random moments of sticking my head in the freezer.

Okay, well with whatever is happening, good luck with your day. Hopefully you can pull a positive out, but if not, that's okay. There's always another day and chance to get it right.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***