O

Exhausted

So, I’ve been looking after my three small children (8,5,3) and homeschooling since the end of March. I’m shattered. My workouts have kept me sane. Yes, they’re good for me physically but I have always benefitted massively mentally when I workout regularly.

I’ve done my own workouts for a while then done bodyweight, strong and am on week 3 of sweat....and it’s kicking my arse!!!! I’m so tired!!! I’m determined to complete it but find rather than looking forward to workouts I have to drag myself to do them at the mo. I’m fine when I get going and always pleased when I’ve done them. I don’t want to stop working out as I find my mental health suffers and I’m an “all or nothing” type of girl but I can’t tell if I’m just exhausted from “life” or from working out?!

We’re going away for a week in a Fortnight. I thought this gives me time to finish sweat and get a few of my own pick workouts in (I’m kind of missing strength training) and maybe if I just take my resistance bands With me when away and do maybe 3 workouts at fairly low intensity it might get me back in the groove?!