Daily Check-in: Tuesday, July 21st

Hellos and how's it goings? Tuesday time brings us in a bit of a pokey mood, whatever that may be. Or maybe just a Pokeweed for the eyes as that's what's on deck for today's pic. In the edibility world, Pokeweed is one of those poisonous plants, but when prepared properly (properly being the important key word here) it can be eaten safely. Personally, I don't mess with the stuff. I'm sure it's tasty and I can (mostly-ish) follow instructions, but there's plenty of other things to eat right now.

Which gets me right up to the food part! What feel good food are you having today? It's so hot, I couldn't bring myself to run the oven yesterday or today, so we did some grilling yesterday, which means leftovers are the meal ticket today.

And what's the ticket for working out today? I've got total body cardio lined up, with 2 options to pick from, but I think I'll try the one I haven't done before: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/low-impact-cardio-workout-for-beginners-recovery-cardio-workout-with-no-jumping ..but what will you be going for? Never done before vid or maybe a tried and true, enjoy it all!

Alright. Bit of a quicker (suppose it's more like semi-quick) check-in as I'm off to do the impatiently waiting day. But don't be afraid to tell that day to wait a minute if you need a break! And hopefully you can have the best day you can today whatever level you're at!

Oh yeah, and random thing here; anyone check out the comet, Neowise, if has been in your area of night sky? Last night I went out and looked below the Big Dipper and I could see it naked eye! So that was pretty cool. And that led to looking at more things around the stars and probably contributing to my tiredness. Late night star party! Totally worth it. Anyway, comet should be around for a few more visible days then it'll be back in around 6,800 years. Wonder where we will be then?

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited