Posted in: FB Team / FB Team Posts

Before & after jump rope

Hello FB Family! I hope you’re all doing well and taking good care of yourselves.

Just wanted to check in and say hi - we took a short break and are now back to filming, editing, writing, designing and generally endlessly brainstorming up new features and products. Fun stuff.

I snapped this first picture before I filmed a Pilates workout, and the second beet red, sweaty picture is brought to you by just 5 minutes of jump rope - it doesn’t take much. It was challenging but truthfully I’m just happy to be able to jump again! My experience with chronic pain started 3 years ago at the end of this month, and it took me that long to build back up to where I am now. Still have more to work on but I can do it.

Little by little, day by day, with a mix of ups and downs, setbacks and successes..we’re all capable of making great things happen for ourselves if we just keep showing up and doing what we can.

I hope your Monday was good to you and that my note finds you well 💙

PS we’re filming more short workouts along with our longer ones - any short workout video themes/training styles/focuses that might be helpful to you? Let me know!