New beginnings

This past week I’ve moved out of my parents’ house and in with my boyfriend, which is all very exciting but has absolutely drained me. 🥱

We moved in with no furniture so we are sleeping on a mattress on the floor at the moment but are gradually getting things in place. In fact, we got our hands on a lovely second hand dining table and chairs yesterday! 😆

I’ve been consistent with FB for months now so it’s hard for me to have a week off but I just really needed to. My boyfriend wants to live a healthier lifestyle and get in better shape so he’s agreed to start working out with me! I can’t wait for him to love FB as much as I do!

Since he is coming from a place of little exercise, I’ve chosen the new FB Plus Beginner programme for us to start tomorrow. Whilst I normally do more intense workouts, I think it will be good for me to do something more gentle for a couple of weeks, especially as we settle into our new house. 🏡

From September/October we will both be starting Master’s degrees at the same University. I have an interview for a job on Monday that I so desperately want, particularly as it’s what will help me pay for my course tuition!

Sorry if this was a bit of a ramble but I just wanted to use this to lay out my thoughts - I’ve felt all over the place recently! I still feel a little uneasy about change, I’ve been like that since I was little, but I’m still excited for this new chapter of my life ☺️

I hope everyone else is well ☺️