Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

I'm new.

I just planned my sessions out for the week starting on Saturday. I want to do Pilates and/or yoga on the weekends, Cardio/upperbody on M, W, and F, and strength training on T and Th. I'm confused about when to to upper/lower section days, along with when to do core and total. Do you mix them all up or just focus one section a day or what? Here is my schedule and please, I am open to input. Saturday: 3 Day Flexibility Challenge Day 1: Fluid Full Body Stretches for Flexibility & Stress Relief. Sunday:3 Day Flexibility Challenge Day 2: Pilates Yoga Blend for Flexibility and Toning. Monday:No Equipment Upper Body and Cardio Kickboxing Workout. Tuesday:Abs and Lower Body Pilates Workout for Beginners. Wednesday: Low Impact Cardio and Abs Workout with Warm Up and Cool Down. Thursday: Best Butt Workout to Build a Booty and Tone Thighs - Butt & Thigh Workout. Friday:No Equipment Upper Body and Cardio Kickboxing Workout. Is this too much too fast? Or good enough for a beginner? Also, I want to try and eat whole foods and maybe use less of things like condiments, sugar, etc. I want to tighten up, not lose weight because I am not overweight, but my stomach is getting bigger and I'd like to tone my arms too. ANY AND ALL HELP is helpful. Thanks!!