Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

Thank you, Fitness Blender!!

On march 3rd I re-joyned a gym after a long pause from exercising because of a leg injury.

I did a fitness evaluation and I was 64,1 kg (141 lb). My "normal" weight was always around 57/58 kg (125/126 lb) so I was a little sad to see that diference, but I knew I could go back to my "normal self" once I started exercising on a regular basis.

However, the pandemic happened!!! the gym closed and for about 1 month at home I didn't do absolutely any exercise except yoga.

On april 6th I bought FB Bodyweight and went for it. In may, I did FB Sweat and in june I started FB Fit round 2 (currently on week 6).

Yesterday I went on a scale for the first time since march 3rd and now I'm at 60 kg (132):)))

I'm down 4,1 kg (9 lb) thanks to Fitness Blender!!! I don't usually measure my progress with a scale, but this felt good for sure!

Plus, I can see the differences in my body. I'm way more toned, I have lost fat in my arms, tummy, legs and even face. I can now do HIIT's without extra breaks. I'm more flexible, can do more push-ups and squats and above all: I feel like exercising is my me time, I'm on a good spot with mental health. While working out I can disconect from everything and everyone and just "hang out" with Daniel and Kelly to get my ass kicked (in a good way :D).

I'm more positive, I sleep better and I'm no longer feeling tired by doing nothing because I'm more active now.

All these thanks to Kelly, Daniel and this community.

Cannot wait to do my physsical test after week 8 of FB Fit. I know I'll be even more happy!

So, to everyone here just starting out, or going through a rough path, don't give up. Even with slow progress, we'll eventually end up where we want. We just need to keep going!! :)))