Daily Check-in: Monday, July 13th

Hello there! I want to start first thing with a rainbow.

A bright shiny rainbow!!

Complete with the clouds for eyes that evidently make this pic a giant frowny face.

Well, I guess that's Monday Mood for you right there. We might frown at it. But at least that frown is made of rainbows. So a happy frown! Did you see it right away? Do you see it at all? (Bonus if you catch the faint 2nd rainbow going through the cloudy eyes) ..Eh, I have a tendency to see faces in things. Totally normal, I know.😅

So how are you today, FB Fam? Ready for a new week? I'm a bit tired, but otherwise ready to get going! I know this was Kim's week/turn to host, but as she is trying to help and care for her littlest FT, I'm stepping in to do this week. And because it can't hurt, more well wishes and good thoughts to Kim and FT#3. Fingers crossed for all good things!

Now how go the workouts? Anything you are looking forward to? I think I'm going to do another Plus challenge. The begginer one looks nice as it feels about the right time to take it down a notch for a couple weeks. Maybe I will add a short HIIT or strength, or maybe not. Just will play it by ear and move by how I feel. No pressure to make every workout a sweatfest. But I hope you find what works for you today. And good luck!

And in turn I hope you also find some good grub today that satisfies the body and soul. Food really has its work cut out for us to make us feel good, huh? From sweet to savory, let's get those tastes to tummy! I'm thinking a beef stroganoff for tonight with a side of peas. A real copy and paste dinner from last night, but I don't mind; just means it was worth repeating.

And for the sake of repeating things worth saying, thanks for reading and checking in here with me. You're always welcome anytime. And I hope we are in store for a great week ahead, full of good food, great workouts, and stellar company! And if you have to frown, frown a rainbow. That's frowning at adversity at its finest.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***