I Love Fitness Blender!

This is my first post with before and after photos...and man is it hard. I gained weight during school and working full time because I didn't put fitness as a top priority. 48 pounds down in 11 months!!! Although the numbers on the scale should never define your health or your perception of self.

I didn't do anything special--I worked out 4-5 times a week with FitnessBlender.com (over 500 free videos, just saying) and fueled my body correctly. You don't need to spend a bunch of money on a gym membership or expensive fitness programs to be healthy, I did ALL of this from my apartment living room for free with my animals "helping" 😉. . I am so grateful for this body I was given, and I have so much more energy now that I am taking better care of it.

Your body is not the enemy--no one should EVER feel like their size, shape, or weight are being shamed. I see a lot of people and posts focusing on sizes/weights when really you need to focus on being the best version of yourself. Clothing sizes are just arbitrary numbers, weight is just a number. But being healthy and making conscious choices about what you put into your body is important. It's not like you can't have triple chocolate cake, just not everyday! ;)

Thank you so much, Kelli and Daniel for helping me on my fitness journey from the comfort of my own home!