A new victory!!!

So after a few weeks of dedication to stretching consistently I have been able to achieve this pose. I never used to be able to do this no matter how hard I tried and stretching 3-5 days a week really helped me 😃. I always thought this stretch had something to do with my height (I'm not very tall 😅) so I kind of got a bit discouraged but during today's yoga session I said hey why not give it a shot 🤷 and boom here's the result!!!!!

If anyone here is neglecting stretching please do give it a go!!! I know it seems very boring but this work can help your more tougher workouts with increased range of motion. In fact next week I am hosting a 7 day flexibility challenge for anyone to join in. I've also found some great yoga memes for each day's thread in order to help people stay accountable and let's be honest, who doesn't love a good fitness meme 😂. If you are interested in joining the challenge, I will be posting the schedule tomorrow so that everyone can start on Monday 13th.

Now if you don't mind, I am going to reward myself with a good old bar of chocolate for this new victory 🍫!!!!!

Have a great day everyone!!! 👋🏻