HKS accountability group july 11th

Hi all! I did not reply a lot yesterday, because I was very busy, but thank you all for your congrats and kind words for Tjeerd. I had work till 17.30 then went home quickly, made dinner and spent a little time with Tjeerd before we dropped him off at scouting for another sleepover :)

I am sitting at my desk at work now and have lots of time for administrative tasks, but both my boys are gone and I don't need to pick up Tjeerd till 17.00, so when I am done with this post, I am logging of and going to spend some time on me :)

I have been eating breakfast, lunch and 2 snacks a day from the mealplan and I am enjoying them quite a bit. I think it is having a positive effect as well, so I want to continue and maybe try to follow the mealplan as much as possible when the summerholiday starts.

So me time and good food brings me to my thought for today: I feel that it is important to take care of yourself, emotionally, physically, mentally. When you take care of yourself, it is easier to take care of others. What are you doing for you today?

Enjoy your saturday!!

Edited