This 63-minute workout focuses on the entire body, but especially on building core strength and overall endurance.
This one is tough, but it also uses a lot of repetition, something not found in a lot of or newer videos...so be warned. We use Tabata style timing of 20 seconds of work for every 10 seconds of rest, and the exercises you’ll be doing include:
- Switchfoot Mt Climbers
- Mini Scissors
- Jumping Jacks Plus High Kicks
- Toe Tap Crunches
- Switchfoot Burpees
- Plank Steps
- Walk Down Planks
- Side Planks with Leg Kicks (Left)
- 4 High Knees Plus Floor Taps
- Side Planks with Leg Kicks (Right)
- Broad Jumps Plus 3 Hops Back
- Russian Twists
So, are you ready for 63 minutes of sweat?