Strength is about more than the weight you lift. Listen to the latest Trainer Talk!
Join for free and start building and tracking your workouts, get support from other Fitness Blender members and more!
What's up, P Pals?😉
I don't know where my day went. 😅 It's almost nightfall and I still haven't done my WO. I'm on it now, just as I say goodbye. And soon after goodnight. 😴
(There are news about my departure, so my head is all in that.)
What about your day? Anything good? 😊
Perspiration Pals - July 10.
What's up, P Pals?😉
I don't know where my day went. 😅 It's almost nightfall and I still haven't done my WO. I'm on it now, just as I say goodbye. And soon after goodnight. 😴
(There are news about my departure, so my head is all in that.)
What about your day? Anything good? 😊