Daily Check-in: Friday, July 10th

Well, hello again there Fit Buds. How are the many possible faces of Friday looking at you all? And how are you looking back?

Another face to add would be one of another flower I have for you all; this one being a Showy Milkwort. It's not showy in size. In fact, it barely stands 12 inches and could get lost in a crowd. But the flowers, with their wing like spread and pop of purple, I think manages to bring the show nicely. A delicate little show is a show nonetheless.

But what are you being all showy for today? Showing up for a great workout or a good rest session? I've got a lower body pure strength session with Daniel. https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/at-home-lower-body-strength-workout-dumbbell-workout-for-butt-and-thighs ..It's another one I've only done once, so I'll be excited to see how I fair. And then I'll pretty much be done (another than the optional recovery video) with this two week challenge! But whatever you are finishing up or continuing today, have fun! Workouts are so much better and more likely to be part of your life if you enjoy them.

Now for the stuff we really love; what's on the food front? Pizza will definitely be showing up today, but that's me. And all I need for my Friday. But what is you? Give us the many possible scoops and stabs.

Alright, well I think it's time for me to show myself out. Don't forget that you've got Jacqueline as the weekend ghost (guest host) and then Kim will be back here on Monday to host the new week! That is, if she wants to. Kim, offer still stands for me to do next week if you can't. You and your puppy was on my mind a lot yesterday and I hope your youngest FT is doing better or something was figured out. Just sending more good thoughts your way. And hugs.

Ok, guys, now I'm for real going. Thanks for reading, thanks for showing up and telling. Quite simply, I hope you have a lovely day and weekend ahead!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***