FB Abs Round 2 - Day 6 - Recovery Day

I completed my workout for today. It was a recovery day with nice relaxing stretches to do before bed and it was with Daniel and it was also my favorite recovery workout to do. I couldn't really complete it this morning because right in the middle when I was doing the workout the power went out, so then I had to wait to finish doing it. I cleaned the Alpaca pen before the workout and then after that I was pulling out hoses for my mom so she could water, and I had to give the animals lots of water too because then needed it. Then after all of that I finally got to the piano and did it for about 30-35 mins or longer, because the next time when I come back I am going to be doing the violin. This afternoon I went swimming but not for that long because when I came up my mom said that I have not been down at the river for long. So I was going to go back down tot he rive and swim some more but then, I just decided to just take care of the animal and spend time with them. so other than that I have not been that busy like I was on all of the other days around the house this day was not as busy.