Daily Check-in: Thursday, July 9th

Hello and happy Friday Eve, everyone! Not too long before we are singing songs of the weekend, yeah?

But first let's have a gander at some kind of orange jelly looking fungus. Because, why not? Maybe the bright oranges of the Fan-Shaped Jelly Fungus can brighten your minute here. Whenever we have rain, clouds, and high humidity for a couple days, these fungi can appear from the smallest cracks of dead wood. And so here it is. A little fungi in your day.

Now how exactly or aboutly are we moving around today? I've got upper body work waiting for me. It's another choice today; between the descending reps or some isolated functional strength. I think I will pick the latter as my dashboard says I've only done it once! Not sure why, so I certainly need to give this one another chance. What about you guys? Do you ever give a workout a second chance? And is the second time usually better or worse?

Ah, but when it comes to chances and change, regarding the Daily Check-in, it will be on the weekend! That's right. It's time to start talking about who will and wants to ghost (guest host) the weekend (Saturday & Sunday) check-ins. Always looking for volunteers if you feel like putting those host shoes on.. And pulling from my pool, Jacqueline, would you like to give it a go this weekend? Let me know if it works for you!

Food can pretty much fit in here anywhere, but I'll make this paragraph a snack and simply ask what nutritious and delicious food is happening? Treats are welcome too! I think it will be a leftovers/clean the fridge out kinda dinner around here!

Alright, guess I need to get going. I hope you all can have good day! Or a day with minimal stress. We need to apply some solid workout phrases and mottos when it comes to the day. So for today, let's work smarter, not harder! Oh and the one Daniel likes to remind us all, "Keep those lungs open." That's probably an important one to keep in mind.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***