FB Abs - Round 2 - Day 5 - Core Kickboxing + Upper Body

I completed my workout for today. It was a Core Kickboxing + Upper Body workout with Kellie and it was hard, because there was some exercises in there that I didn't even know and there was some that I did know. I guess it's like that sometimes when you are doing the workout and suddenly you get exercises in there that you do know and that you don't know. But I guess that how much harder it makes it to do the actual workout all the way through without stopping to take a break until it's time. I did the Alpaca pen this morning before I did the workout and then after the workout I picked the fruit and the vegetables, and then I did the piano for about an hour or so. This afternoon I went swimming not for an hour because I guess I didn't feel like swimming for a long time or I thought that I did swim for a long time but I didn't. Then I spend time with both the kittens and the chicks but by the time I was done with all of that and taking care of the chickens I thought it was 5:30 but it was really 5:10. It is amazing of how much time fly's by when you are doing something fun for a certain amount of time and you realize it's late.