s

Why I've failed multiple times but this time is different

I've had a rollercoaster journey. From being clinically underweight to obese to being healthy back to overweight.

There was a brief period in my life when I was smashing my fitness goals, had the confidence to wear anything I wanted and looked and felt great but my motivation to get fit was wrong.

I constantly threw myself into relationships that were toxic and each one chipped away at my soul.

But I think I needed to go through that hell to get here today. I've been inconsistent with my diet and training. I've started FB workouts several times in the past couple of years but never managed to actually finish.

I was reading "Barking up the wrong tree" and something just finally clicked. I'm a piece of art. I should look like one.

So, I'm going to keep myself accountable by working out every single day and post it here.

Edit: I didn't think I'd receive so many positive messages. This community is truly wonderful. Also, I realize I wrote working out every single day and that doesn't account for rest. I'm planning to do some yoga on my off days :) And, can someone please tell me how I can post daily?

Sending you all light and love

Edited