Daily Check-in: Wednesday July 8th

Good everytime of the day everybody. How's the view from the hill top of the week? Hopefully we got a nice and controlled slide into the weekend from here on out.

We can talk workouts and food of course, but not before we get lost in the pinwheel looking flowers of Sida, our flower for #WildflowerWednesday! Sidas will grow pretty much anywhere, but prefer that full sun and sandy well drained soils. It is an interesting plant given it contains a small amount of ephedrine. It's also known as Wireweed as it's tough to pull out of the ground and has been used for cordage. Clearly this plant works out. It's like if Wireweed and Ironweed were at the gym, they would be total bros who have an ultimate love for stem day and flexing their flowers.😂

Okay, we might not have stems, but what day is it for you in the world of workouts? Arm day? Leg day? Core or rest day? Share and let us know how its going for you! It's cardio and core work with day 10 of the Strong Plus challenge for me. It's another one of my favorites so I'm excited for it! I hope whatever workout you do is exciting! Or exciting to get to the cool down. That's always a nice feeling.

Also a nice feeling is feeding time! What are you eating today? Dinner is playing hard to get again, so it will probably be--you might've guess it--sandwiches! Can't resist the simplicity in that. I have turkey, I have bread. It's a delicious dinner date in the making.

Now that we are all full of check-in stuff, I think we are nicely set up to go about the day. No pressure to make it an awesome day. I didn't have the best one myself yesterday, but they can't all be great. And since we can't realistically punch days in the face, let's go with a fact; Because you are awesome, there is chance for the day to be awesome.

Or we could just go back to imaginary day punching. Whatever works.^^

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited