FB Abs - Round 2 - Day 4 - Lower Body

I completed my workout for today. It was a lower body workout with Kellie and my legs were tired by the end of the workout, because as soon as I went to stand up I was off balance. Then before the workout I cleaned the Alpaca pen and then after breakfast, I was getting ready to take my senior pictures at the school. It wasn't until noon or lunch time that I was going to be getting my senior pictures taken and it took them a long time, because each picture had to be just right. After lunch I though that I was going to be going swimming for about a couple of hours or so, but then I changed my mind and decided that I will go swimming tomorrow. I just didn't feel like going swimming int he river at all for today, but some day it's like that when we want to go and do something but all of the sudden we don't want to. But that happens to me a lot I want to go and do something but then I am not in the mood to do it at all, and that's the way life is for us and we jut have to deal with things in life.