Losing weight way too fast...

Hello there,

in past few days I am noticing something strange with my body and I was wondering if someone had similar experience because it does not feel quite right...

I will try to summarise my story so you have all the info.

When I was 19 (now I am 24) I was diagnosed with PCOS (hormonal disorder) and as symptom I was putting on weight over the years even though I never thought I am eating that many calories to put on such a weight. I was trying to exercise many times over these years, but I never managed to stick to it longer than month...

Two years ago I decided I should watch what I eat, hoping it will help with weight loss (PCOS can be apparently manageable with proper diet and should be easier to loose weight). I avoided junk food, I swap white rice for brown, eat only wholewheat bread avoided dairy and sugar I was also eating lots of fruits and vegetables. This lasted almost a year and yet I put on 10 kg! (22 lbs) so I kinda give up.

From the beginning of this year I managed to stick with exercising for 3 months. I did not lose weight, but I did not put weight on, so I took it as success, but I still wanted to lose weight, so I bought book specifically with PCOS friendly recipes. Turned out what I thought was healthy diet was not good for my condition at all.

So now I am flowing the recipes in the book for about 20 days. (mostly meat and plant based diet,lots of beans lentils, no gluten, sugar, dairy at all...) I am also exercising almost two months non stop now.

Now I am sure my scale is not 100% accurate, but it will not be probably that off neither...

19. June my weight was 92.2 kg (203 lbs)

Today my weight was 86.5 kg (190 lbs)

That makes difference 5.7 kg (12.5 lbs) In 19 days! (I weighted my self few times in between these two dates when I noticed big weight drop, to monitor that.)

Now I know you should not loose more than 1 kg (around 2.5 lbs) in week, so this does not seem good and I am not sure how to handle that especially when considering how long I was struggling to lose weight and suddenly this . Maybe my body was holding water or it could be the change in diet? I mean it should be easier to lose weight with the diet, but that quickly? I eat enough calories a day but that is really big weight loss in short time... So I was wondering if I should maybe see doctor about that, but I do not want to panic so I thought I would ask if maybe anyone experienced something similar after changing diet?

Thank you :)

Vera

Edited