A bit of encouragement/thank you FB!!!

It may seem like this is a bit of an odd thing to say - especially for those of you who don't suffer from terrible back pain - but I wanted to say this to encourage everyone that you can do it!

Last night, for the first time in years, (probably about 4 years or so) I lay down in my bed with no pain. It used to take me at least 5 minutes to lay down flat on my back because of the pain, I would slowly ease down into that position - and then force myself to stay there until I finally was able to relax... but now, I can lay down freely. No pain at all!! I had started exercising probably about 2 months ago now - I exercised for a bit, and then when nothing happened, I stopped, I had gotten very discouraged. I just picked it up about a week ago now, and I don't know what changed - but I feel better than ever and I actually WANT to continue! It is no longer forced. Actually, the majority of my back pain is gone, & I have more energy.

So, I just want to encourage those of you who are getting discouraged, you can do it. Don't stop! (I wish I hadn't stopped - I would have felt better much sooner) and I also want to thank FB for this amazing website. It is a life changer.

My next goal is that I want to get more flexible now, and to completely stop hunching.

Thank you for reading this - I hope you have a wonderful day, and good luck with your exercising!

~Ashley