Daily Check-in: Tuesday, July 7th

Happiest of Tuesdays to ya, FM Fam. Is this week steam rolling right along or are we at a snails pace here? Too early to tell? Well, how about some Rustweed for the eyes to make this all very random, yes?

I'm a bit excited about this pic because a few months ago, I did not know (and admitted right here) what the heck this weird orange reddish cool looking punk grass thingy was. Well, this punk does infact have a name. In hindsight, Rustweed sounds rather obvious given the older plants here turn that orangey brown color, but rust as a color description never came to mind.😅 Anyway, it's back and has some tiny white flowers to go with its cool grassy hair.

Anyway, so what's going on with you? How are those workouts and rest treating you? Maybe you're a bit sore from the previous day? Or ready to go hiit up another body part? Since I worked lower body today, and as a result quite sore, it seems like a great idea to do some upper body!

But what about you? Remember if you are having trouble getting started, just think how good you will feel afterwards. And no need to spend an hour or even half an hour. Try for just 5 minutes and go from there. Spending that time on yourself is never a bad thing. And you'd be surprised how in just 5 minutes you are on a path to feeling better!

Now for one of the best parts of the check-in: FOOD. Yes it needs captials. It's that delicious and nutritious constant to our lives, so what's on the menu today? I think chicken and veggies might be in order. And banana nice cream for dessert? All the yays to that!

Okay, that about does it for me for now! I hope the day is, was, and will be kind to you. I know things are all kinda messed these days on several fronts, and it can all be overwhelming and stressful (I'd be lying if I said I wasn't concerned about the alarming number of rising covid cases); but try and stay healthy, both in mind and body. And show some kindess where we can.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***