FB Abs - Round 2 - Day 3 - Core Isolation

I completed my workout for today, but not the extra credit because i forgot to do it before the cool-down. It was with Daniel and it was hard but when I told my mom I was wore out from the workout, she was mad at me and told me in a stern voice that I should have done it. The next time I do that workout I will do the extra credit before I do the workout so she is not so mad at me the next time, but my mom has calmed down for now. I didn't get to clean the Alpaca pen today because of how busy I was because, this morning we all went shopping even though we didn't have a lot to get at both stores. We still got back around the same time or early than we normally do but there wasn't a lot of cars on the road, until we got into more of the city of Jackson and then it was packed. But we got all the groceries that we needed and now the refrigerator is full again after shopping, and I thought that we didn't need to go shopping at all but we did. This afternoon I went swimming and then after that I took care of the Alpacas and did my workout and I just took a shower. So I have been busy all day and I am going to be busy tomorrow as well because, I am going to be getting my senior pictures taken and I am so excited because I get to put on 3 different outfits of them taking my senior pictures.