Modifications For Planks?

Hello Blender Family!

First of all I hope all of you are well and safe. Also, cool in all those places that are hot right now. It's really hot where I am so for those of you who are in a hot area do try to keep cool.

I'm having a bit a dilemma because a lot of FitnessBlender workouts have planks in them and I cannot do planks at the moment. My joints (wrists, ankles, elbows and knees) are all extremely funky and will not let me hold a plank or do anyting in a plank to save my life. I can't go on all fours either (hands and knees). I also cannot do the modification for a plank (hands and knees or elbows and knees). I know what some of you are thinking, " Why not do wall planks?" I wish it was that easy but I can't do those either. That was my first idea but it's still too much pressure on my joints no matter how I try to modify. I'm honestly at the point where I'm thinking I can't do planks at all and if it comes up in a routine (it most likely will) I may just have to skip it altogether.

In all honesty there are a lot of exercises I can't do and need modifications for but I think it's pretty simple finding other things I can do that work the same muscle groups and don't strain my joints. It's planks that are giving me the most trouble.

I don't want to give up though. If anyone has any suggestions or ideas that I haven't tried yet or thought of by all means comment them. That would be greatly appreciated. Also, if you think I SHOULD skip planks altogether tell me that too. I'll go from there.

Thank you in advance!

Edited