Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

weekly goals july 6th-july 13th

We are halfway through 2020. Did you make new years resolutions? If so: do you still know what they were, and are you sticking to them? I did not, when I decide on something, I need to start it right away, not wait until a certain date..

Last week I said I'd try some breakfast and lunch ideas from the mealplan. I think that happened twice... I need to wait untill my holiday to make it work (see me contradicting myself here... I know I am, but for good reason), because then I actually have the time to figure stuff out and to prepare my meals. Also, I had my period this week so I could not care less about wether is was healthy or not, I just wanted to stuff it all in my face :P

I am doing Lea's Blue Ribbon Challenge this week, my goal is to do it all with maximum effort. Started this morning with an upper body workout, and WOW!!

Also: steps!! I have done horrible on those the last 2 weeks. I need to make an effort to get in more steps.

Another goal is to stretch my left hipflexor more this week. I noticed at yogaclass 2 weeks ago that my left hipflexor is much more tight then my right, so I got some stretching ideas from my teacher. I will alternate just left and both. I am going to try to do 10-20 breaths of the stretch after my workouts and / or in the evening while watching tv/reading.

Not working with the mealplan just yet, but going to try to pick out some ideas again.

So; do you have any goals this week?