FB ABS - Round 2 - Day 2 - Upper Body Strength

I completed my workout for today. It was a upper body strength workout with Kellie and it had a twist to it so it just make it that much harder for my upper body to handle. But sometimes even if we don't feel like doing it at all we still have to do it eventually even if it comes with it's challenges, and just remember that in the end you have got in a good workout for the day even if you don't like it. But that is what working out is all about is to get in that workout for the day and getting it done so you no longer have to worry about it, and even if your body isn't capable of doing it wait until you can do it. Because that's what team-work is all about is know that you always have people right by your side no matter what happens. Anyway let's save that talk for tomorrow and lets talk about my day of what happen, so I cleaned the alpaca pen after the workout this morning since I couldn't do it before and then, I picked fruits and vegetables and then after that I did the piano. This afternoon I went swimming down at the river and while I was swimming down at the river I saw a very nice couple also down at the river hanging out and having fun too. I tried to mostly ignore them or not really pay attention to them because I was the only one down at the river, but if my mom and Allen were also down at the river we would have introduce ourselves to them.