Getting abs with FB Abs 2 - Week 5/9

So I'm done with the first week of Abs 2 again. And again it was everything but easy! Especially Monday, Thursday and Friday were real sweat fests. But I also felt that my endurance increased during the last round, I could keep a better form even when getting out of breath and my legs were less sore and recovered faster, compared to four weeks ago.

In the nutrition department everything's pretty much on plan. On Friday I accidentaly ate a little too little, because I listed my beloved milk shake twice. But on Saturday I was visited by a friend who had a really tough week and was in need of someone to talk to and drink a couple of beers with. I skipped my usual snack between breakfast and lunch to make some room for the beers, but still ended up a couple hundred calories above my daily goal.

The scale dropped from 173.2 lbs to 171.3 lbs, which again was a bit more than expected. That's two weeks in a row and I'm generally a bit ahead of the curve (aiming for 1 lb per week), so next week I will increase my daily calories by ahundred and check the effect. Since I'm feeling well satiated, I'll probably just add a handful of nuts. Tastes good, doesn't stuff me and some more healthy fats won't do no harm either.

The picture was shot by my wife right after Friday's Upper Body & Kickboxing workout, so I still had the blood pumping through my veins and my angry kickboxing face on. x)

I wish all of you a nice Sunday, a good start into the next week and all the best for your own projects and programs!

Edited