37weeks pregnant - Blend Complete - final programme done until post baby, but the exercise won't stop!

Hello!

Tomorrow I'll be 37 weeks pregnant and I can hardly believe how the time has flown! I'm absolutely convinced that working out has meant I've had no swelling and healthy checkups every time.

Since the end of my first trimester in January I have done: Blend, March-April-May-June Plus challenges, Sweat and Blend again! I modified when I needed to and also substituted some sessions for pregnancy friendly ones when there were days where I had less energy or the video wasn't suitable for me at all.

My calendar is absolutely saturated with workout complete ticks!! Some these days were yoga, which makes my body feel amazing because carrying this extra weight on my front is no joke! In fact, when I drop my weights I always joke that I'm already carrying a huge amount anyway πŸ˜‚

Following Blend this late on was a big challenge and I definitely modified a lot to suit my needs now. Lots of low impact versions and lowering/dropping weights. Never feel like you have 'failed' somehow if you need to do this - your body will tell you when you can do more!

As for me now...no programmes, but instead I'm going to have some fun picking random videos each day from cardio, upper and lower body and probably also do yoga or big stretching each day. I need to focus on being energised for labour now, not be tired from a hard workout.

I only started Fitness Blender in April 2018 and it has totally changed how I approach fitness. I adore it. It makes me feel in control, relaxed, accomplished and strong. Thank you FB team!

Tanya & bump

πŸŒ»πŸ’›πŸŒ»β˜ΊοΈ