HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountibility Group July 4th

Hello Blender Peeps!

Anyone hear celebrate Independence Day! If so Happy 4th! If not, Happy Saturday! In all honesty I'm not a big fan of the 4th of July or thise few weeks leading up to it. All these annoying people in my neighborhood have the nerve to constantly keep firing fireworks EVERY. SINGLE. NIGHT and will not STOP. It drives me and my family insane! 😑 Do you guys have that problem too? Does anyone like when people do that? I'm pretty sure you need a license for that. Is it wrong that I hope it rains tonight? Anyway, apologizes for the rant.

Quote of the day! "When you start to see your worth, you'll find it harder to stay around those who don't." I have no idea who said this one but I agree with this. When you see you're amazing those who don't? Forget them. Although, lots of people have their own interpretations of this. I've known people who think poorly of themselves and stay away from people who find them to be truly amazing people, yet they choose to stay away from those postive people. I never understood that. Anyway, what do you guys think about this quote?

Anyone working out today? If so what are you doing? Anyone resting today? If so, how do you plan on spending it? My workout for the day is this lower body routine (https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/at-home-lower-body-strength-workout-dumbbell-workout-for-butt-and-thighs). Has anyone does this one before? I don't think I have but I was looking at some of the moves and I will have to modify quite a bit.

Zoe, I hope you're doing a lot better today! Hopefully, you're able to eat more and workout without any issue.

Storm, I hope your leg/foot is also doing better today. That blessing in disguise seems to be working well for you and I hope as you recover you can continue to take care of yourself when you can.

Amanda, I remember you saying your wrist was in pain. I hope you're doing alot better now.

To all others I hope you all are well too! Injury or not we are all strong people who can get through anything! So don't give up and keep being strong! 😁

Knock, knock joke of the day:

Knock, knock!

Who's there?

A little old lady.

A little old lady who?

Hey, I didn't know you can yodel!

😂

What do you guys think about that one?

Have a Blessed day!

- Christmene