HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountibility Group July 3rd

Happy Friday Blender Peeps!

I hope your Friday is going well or has gone well depending on where you are. How is it where you are? (If you feel like sharing.) By the way apologizes for not replying to anyone's comments yesterday. My wrists weren't having it and holding my phone was something else. So I'll do my best to answer comments today.

Alright quote of the day! "Everyone wants to live at the top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you're climbing it." I feel like this quote is self-explanatory. What are you guys' thoughts on it? This one reminds me of working out but it applies to lots of things in life too. Everyone wants the cliche stuff if you will. Abs, a slim figure (women), a buff bod (men), a big butt, huge thighs, etc but it's not about what you look like or what you will look like. It's about how you feel while doing it and how you feel when you get there. It's about the journey that matters. How strong you feel, feeling good about what you accomplished, getting stronger at your own pace. I hope this is making sense. I'm not very good at organizing my thoughts, yet I've been told my organizations skills are impeccable. 😂 We all have our moments.

I'm going to try to see if I can actually do the upper body routine today. (https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/upper-body-workout-for-coordination-and-control-isolated-functional-strength-workout) Thank you to those who keep reassuring me it isn't a bad thing to keep having to reschedule and always remember that. It's okay to reschedule when you can't do something BUT as Kelli has said in multiple videos, "At some point you have to get up and do it or at least try. Even if it means only being able to do half." So what do you guys' workouts or rest days look like today? Intense? Low impact? Both? Which part of the body are you working today? Anyone sore?

How about foodwise? Any delicious breakfast, lunch, dinner/supper, or snack you guys want to share? By all means make us hungry! 😂 By the way can someone explain what "supper" is? My family doesn't use that term and I've seen it on a couple medicine I've needed to take. Is it another word for "dinner" or something different?

Alright! Riddle of the day! How is seven different from the rest of the numbers one through ten? I'll put the answer in the comments.

Have a Blessed day guys!

- Christmene