HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group July 2 Part 2 and some guidelines.

Dear Blendfriends,

First and foremost I want to thank everyone for their help and support of me and this thread the past couple of weeks.

Second Thought for the Day:

"When someone is at peace, their inner beauty radiates out, making everything around them beautiful too."

HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) is a thread where others can stop by and be encouraged with whatever stage they are at in their fitness journey.

Sometimes we have quotes, thoughts for the day or something we are grateful for in our lives.

This thread allows others to stop by read, engage or just lurk and hopefully brighten their day. There are many who never engage with us but read our thread every day for the Thought of the Day or the quote. Making it a very important part of the thread. Because we do not know who we may be helping that day.

A good joke or riddle is okay. Encouraging one another in healthier habits is okay. Supporting one another when having bad days is okay.

Starting a discussion, although thoughtful, but not healthy, kind or supportive is Not okay.

Kyla, Zara and I starting this thread 1 1/2 years ago and Amanda signed on a couple of months later. Our goal has always been to be Supportive and Kind, finding ways to encourage others to continue their healthy life style journey. To help, if we can, when days are going bad or life is going bad.

We love learning more about everyone, we love hearing their ideas and opinions on life, health, kindness and encouragement. We love knowing what is happening in your life and your part of the world.

Anyone is allowed to start the thread daily. All I ask is you remember what the thread is geared towards and post a quote or thought of the day to encourage others in there journey.

Peace, love and harmony

Storm