Posted in: FB Team / FB Team Posts

2 Week FB Strong - Program Complete!

Hey Everyone,

I know I fell off on my daily updates regarding my progress through the FB Plus - 2 Week FB Strong Challenge but I am happy to report that I got it done last week. For full transparency there was some heavy modification as I was filming all last week as well. (Kelli too). So, I did not follow the program exactly, as I said in my first post I was not planning on doing but I did follow along with the theme; upper body workout on days that had an upper body workout scheduled, lower body on the day a lower body workout was scheduled, etc.

Though i could not follow along exactly as it is laid out I felt as though I was still able to get a really good balance with what I needed to do and what I could do. That is the name of the game with fitness after all. Do as best you can and try to improve the next time, and never treat yourself badly for not being perfect. (after all no one is).

I hope every one is doing as well as can be expected under the circumstances and that you each take the time to realize that at times of increased stress it is more important than ever to be kind to yourself and others. We should all be doing our best to make difficult situations as minimally negative as we can, because if we all work together to solve our problems we will come out of these hard times better than when we went in. Be respectful. Be kind. Be open. Be forgiving.