Daily Check-in: Thursday, July 2nd

Hello FB Fam!

How're you all doin today?

We're edging ever so much closer to the weekend--that's some good news, eh?

Speaking of the weekend, we are in need of a guest host (AKA 'ghost') for the check-ins! I know Raven has a system for volunteers, but I am not nearly as organized! lol. So I'll do it, first come, first serve. The first person to volunteer will be our ghost for the weekend! There's no special requirements at all to do it, you can post whatever you like, with or without a photo, and simply title it either 'Daily Check-in' or 'Weekend Check-in'. Post as little or as much as you wish as way to still check-in with workouts/food/life for the weekend--then the following Monday you'll all be back checking in with the ever-so-lovely Raven! So any volunteers for weekend ghosting?

But before we get to the weekend though, we still gotta get through today and tomorrow! Let's just start with today, shall we?

First off: Today's Random Pic. A Great-Spangled Fritillary butterfly! Pretty cool looking, eh? They almost have an optical illusion effect with their markings. I love these Fritillaries!

No onto today's workout plans! What's in store for your Thursday? What workouts are happenin today?

I've got a short, but intense, lower body & HIIT combo. About 30 minutes will be exactly what I need today--as it's gonna be a busy one!

And what about that good food goin' on? What's on the menu for today, Blenders?

I'll admit that I have no idea! Might be a leftovers kind of night!

Well FB Fam, I'm afraid I gotta run!

I hope you all have a fantastic day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Take care, stay safe, stay well, have fun, and try to enjoy your day, Blenders!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited