HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountibility Group July 1st

Hello Awesome Blenders!

Happy 1st of July! Any July babies around? If your birthday is today Happy Birthday! If not, Happy early/belated Birthday! 😁😂

Quote of the day: "Strength doesn't come from what you can do, it comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn't." Do you guys agree with this quote? What are your thoughts on it? In all honesty I agree with this quote. Constantly doing the same thing over and over probably won't make you stronger, you'll get better at it. Then again maybe that's the same thing? Hmm...🤔.

I have a confession...I actually didn't do my workout yesterday. I thought that I could but the soreness in my upper body was no joke and my joints were killing me. Especially the ones I needed most to do the upper body exercise I wanted to do (https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/upper-body-workout-for-coordination-and-control-isolated-functional-strength-workout). My elbows were hurting, wrists were in pain, and the pain in my ankles kept transferring to my feet and toes and it made it hard to walk and stand. I really hope to be able to go to a hospital soon. My parents are still not letting me yet.

Anyway, enough of my woes what do you guys' workouts or rest day looking like today? Is anyone doing a workout you're not very fond of? Let's be honest we all have workouts we don't like doing. I know I do. Then again like it or not it's good for the body. Something my parents always told me (Two quotes today for the price of one 😁) "Whether you like something or not, if it's good for you you do it, eat it, drink it, etc." Are you doing a workout you like or love? We all have workouts we enjoy too. Is it weird that my wrists keep cracking as I type this? Nevermind it is weird. It kind of hurts...Sorry don't worry about me the pain will stop eventually. It happens every now and then.

Time for another joke of the day because I keep talking about my problems and I don't want to end the post on a bad note. Man today's post was just all over the place. Sorry about that.

JOKE OF THE DAY: What do zombie vegetables eat?

Answer: GRRRAAAAAIIIIINNNNSSS!!! Get it? Grains? Ha! This one made me laugh. Do you guys like it?

Don't worry. All you riddle people out there I will have a riddle for you tomorrow and Friday. You know what? Maybe I should post a riddle and a joke.

- Christmene

Edited