#JuneComplete! πŸ’ͺ🏼🎊 Let July Begin!

Hello, Fitness Blender family!

How is your day going? Or, how was your day?

Also, how was your June? I hope that it was full of amazing and special moments for you and your close ones 😊

For me, it was a slow month. Still on quaratine mode and not looking like that is going to change for a while πŸ˜” However, I have been able to use this time to talk to my family daily, maybe even more than before; concentrate in working out, moving my body in different ways while having to stay more sedentary than usual; help people in need, specially in these harsh times; strengthen my relationship with my partner; etc. 😊

So, anyways, I wanted to share my June! πŸ’ͺ🏼 A month that I am proud of, not only for the workouts and consistancty, but because it has been a crazy hard month and I have been able to handle it, with everything bad or good.

Hope you are proud of your month too! Check marks or not, good or bad moments, don't compare yourself to anyone and be proud and happy about your month! 😊πŸ’ͺ🏼

Let us know how was it? Anything good that you want to share? Any positive thoughts that you want to tell?

Hope your month was great! And that July is even better!

Happy day!