Maybe your June looks more like this...?

Well done to those of you smashing it during the COVID19 months and also to those of you doing your best to just survive. That’s definitely the camp I’m in for June.

I started out strong in March, actually better than before because not having to commute to work meant I could get up a bit later. Now things are growing tiresome and it’s a lot harder.

Being stuck in a small city flat without any access to green spaces and no possibility of seeing any friends or family until public transport is allowed again is getting tough. Although I’m grateful I can work from home, my work is twice as busy as usual and I’m really struggling just to get up in the mornings let alone manage a workout.

This is probably the least consistent I’ve been since I started FB over 2 years ago but I truly believe that there are some times in life where exercise just cannot be your priority and that those times are ok. It’s the overall commitment and habits across a lifetime, rather than a week, month or few months here and there that will make the difference.

So for all of you just surviving, I see you, I’m with you. Let’s be kind to ourselves and I’m sure we’ll be back to full capacity on the flip side 💪🏻