HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountibility Group June 30

Howdy Do All,

Good morning, midday, afternoon, evening or night where ever you may be in the world. It's morning where I am. How are you all today? I hope you all are doing well. Remember smile, be positive and why not bring joy to someone else too right?

Quote of the day! "Happiness is found when you stop comparing yourself to other people." I mean we've ALL been there. There's someone we've wanted to be like, or we wanted something that someone else has, we get jealous and feel bad for ourselves. In all honesty I've been there too many times and I'm really thankful and Blessed that I'm getting better at not caring anymore. Kelli and Daniel taught me that. I remember the first time I started working out and I was looking for good trainers online and YouTube. So many people I came across especially women they all had everything...I THOUGHT I wanted at the time. This was around when I graduated and I was going through...a tough time and was feeling pretty bad about myself. I thought I wanted bigger calves, a bigger butt, bigger legs, abs, etc you know all the cliches of a woman I guess. It was then when I found Kelli and Daniel and did a few of their workouts and Kelli said, "Don't compare yourself to me or anybody else. We're all different and results will look different on everybody. Plus, some things are reliant on genetics too. Be proud of what YOUR body can do." I may not have phrased exactly like her but it was then when I started learning to just love myself and do better with loving my body for how it is and what it can do. I'm a very skinny girl and heck I'm proud of it. I don't care about big butts or calves anymore. Having abs would be cool but it isn't mandatory. Something else I want to mention and I see other Blenders say this as well. When you go to workout or do anything and you want something think about the WHY and what will happen when you do reach that goal. Most people want a big butt and all that and do all the work but once they get there? They hate it and realize they didn't want it. So be careful what you wish for.

Sorry for that long life story. If you guys are bothered by me sharing my experiences with these quotes by all means let me know. Not everybody wants to hear it BUT I do it because I want to encourage anyone who reads this to feel better, be happy, and see things are possible.

Anyway, what do you guys' workouts look like today? Do you have any workouts at all? Anyone rescheduling a workout? My workout for the day is day 11 of the June Strong challenge and this (https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/upper-body-workout-for-coordination-and-control-isolated-functional-strength-workout). There are actually two options for today the other one is this (https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/get-strong-upper-body-workout-for-strength-with-descending-reps) but since I did this one in another challenge I decided to go with the first one. Since it's a new one in a challenge and I haven't done this one in a while.

Also, feel free to share your June calendars. I would love to see all your workout completes and accomplishments. Remember it isn't a competition. Don't feel bad if someone has more check marks than you. Don't feel ashamed if you don't have any. If you couldn't workout this month then you couldn't. It's not about the green check marks but doing what you could when you could. 😁

Alright the moment you've all been waiting for! The joke of the day! (I apologize in advanced if no one finds this funny. This came off Google. I blame Google for not being funny. 😁)

JOKE OF THE DAY: If athletes get athlete's foot what do elves get?

Answer: MISTLE-TOES! Ha! Get it? 😂😐 I hope that made at least some of you laugh. You never know when you might need a good laugh.

Have a Blessed day guys! 😊

- Christmene