Daily Check-in: Tuesday, June 30th

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening, Blenders!

How are you all doing today? How do you feel? How's life in general?

I hope it's going as well as it can be for you!

We're good here in the Great Lakes State--albeit WARM. It's supposed to be 90s F (32 C) for the rest of the week and beyond. Dry too. That's unusual for our area! Makes me worry a ton about fire danger. Not to mention a buncha notherners used to cold don't tolerate heat the best. How about you guys though? What's the weather like in your corner of the world?

Now to discuss today's random pic: it's Todd! Some of you might remember Todd the red fox from last year--well she's back, and she still has a den in a old culvert on our property, and she had another litter of (2) kits this year. She's doing alright, it seems. Leaving our chickens alone, so can't complain. Anywho, the pic is from this past weekend. We finally got our hay field cut, and lo and behold, there's Todd, immediately. Like: "FINALLY. I have a place to sit and scratch."

You're welcome Todd. We cut it just for you. 😂

Ok, let's swing this check-in back the other way now, and talk about some workouts for today! How about it, Blenders? What's on the workout menu for today?

I got kickboxing and abs done yesterday, and I tagged on a short upper body routine as well. For today, I've got lower body and HIIT. Luckily it's a shorter one, because: the heat is gonna make it tougher than usual. But that's ok, we'll make it work!

Then of course: let's talk refuel! What's cookin today, FB Fam? What are some of the meals you enjoy during the work week?

I like easy and fast meals! And things don't heat up the house currently (AKA grilling outside). So salmon, farro (we make it on the side burner of grill--it comes in handy!), and broccoli. Takes no more than 25 minutes, and the house remains unheated. Win-win!

Well, I think it's about time to wrap this rambling up!

Thank you all so much for checking in with me today, and I hope you have a lovely day!

Take care of yourselves, and remember to hydrate, hydrate, hydrate today! Especially if it's warm where you are! This is a no-dehydration zone here! 😂

I also want to add a little disclaimer on the end of the check-ins each day just for those who are brand new, and unfamiliar with what this is all about. I'll simply be copying and pasting this at the end of each check-in everyday. Feel free to skip this if you wish!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited