HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountibility Group June 29

Hey there Blender Peeps!

My first time doing the thread. Oh! Is it weird that I'm excited to do this? Because I am. 😁 Apologizes for not having a picture to share. I don't really have anything interesting to post. Don't worry though hopefully within my week I'll have at least one. So how are you all? I hope you all are well and continuing to stay safe right now.

Well anyway the quote of the day and it's a deep one "Remember anyone can love you when the sun is shining. In the storm is where you learn who truly cares about you." Not sure who made this quote but if you ask me it's true. We all meet so many people in life who claim they want to be your friend, who say they like you, who say they'll be there for you but when you actually need them most? They disappear. They want nothing to do with you. It's reallt interesting because after I graduated high school 4 years ago that's when I discovered who my real friends are. Who will be there through thick and thin. Just remember to do the same for them.

Workouts for the day! What do you guys have planned? Total body? Core? Lower body? Upper body? A mixture? Cardio? HIIT? Relaxation day? So many parts of the body to work huh? Has anyone else every wondered if we really work every single section of our bodies? Is there a muscle that we haven't touched? I know random question. It just comes to mind every now and then. 😂🤔My workout for the day is this warmup (https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/low-impact-cardio-workout-for-beginners-feel-good-cardio) and this core routine (https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/abs-workout-for-people-who-get-bored-easily-core-and-cardio-workout). I really like this core routine. It's actually my go-to whenever doing core. Or when I worked it all the time. I will work my core more. At least one other time this week. This core routine specifically and I know Kelli and Daniel have more like this but it works literally the entire core. Front, obliques, "lower abs", and lower back. They always say to work the entire core yet for some reason a lot of core routines I do outside of FitnessBlender they only work the front and obliques. Rarely the lower back. In all honesty Kelli and Daniel have taught me so much. I never knew the lower back was part of the core so I was working myself wrong and wondered why my lower back was so weak amd tired all the time. It's way stronger now thank GOD for Kelli and Daniel. Can I get a "Hip, hip, hooray!" for Kelli and Daniel? 😂

Well that's it for me. I hope you all enjoy whatever you're doing whether it's an intense workout, low impact, or just relaxing. Make sure to keep positive, be happy and make someone else smile too.

By the way I was thinking of spicing up my posts with either a joke or riddle of the day. Which would you guys prefer?

- Christmene

Edited