Daily Check-in: Monday, June 29th

Well hello there, FB Fam!

I wanna start off today by wishing the wonderful, fantastic, and inspiring Lea a happy, happy birthday!! I wish you all the best, and I hope you have a wonderful day!

And yet another hello, Blenders! It's been a long time, no see situation, eh? Did ya'll have a great weekend?

And how've you been these past several months? It's been a crazy time for a lot of us, I'm sure!

It's good to be back, hosting the Daily Check-ins again! I sure missed you all, and Raven has done a fantastic job hosting--I'm so grateful for her!

For those who've been checking in for awhile, and for those who are brand new, here's a quick run-down of what's going on here in the FB Community with the Daily Check-ins: these Daily Check-ins started about 2 years ago as a way to stay motivated, feel supported, and help with accountability of working out/eating well while using FB. I took a break from hosting them last December, and Miss Raven has been doing a marvelous job hosting since then. Now, we are going to do an alternating schedule of hosting--me one week (Mon-Fri), Raven the next (Mon-Fri), and so on and so forth--with guest hosts (or "ghosts") on the weekends. These check-ins have been, and will always be open to everyone. Whether you've been here since the beginning, or just started with FB today, all are welcome here! Feel free to just stop in and say "here's the workout I did today", or you can give a full account of how your day is going. Share as much or as little you wish--pictures included--or ask advice, seek support, share hardships/struggles, or just be here. This is a place for everyone to share, well, whatever they want!

So for some of you, you're like "who the heck is the Kim person"? I'll tell ya a little about me, and maybe we can have another round of introductions from everyone as well! So I'm from the US (state of MI), I have been using FB for approx 9-10 years, I have run the gamut of unhealthy habits/behaviors/thoughts in the beginning to being in a much healthier place now due to FB (and the Community!), hobbies include: dogs, chickens, quail, baking, taking pics of all of those plus some random outdoorsy things.

How about you, FB Fam? Where ya'll from? How long have you been using FB? What kinda stuff do you do for fun?

It's great to get to know some of you, and to reconnect with some who've been with us from the start!

Ok, I think rambled enough: let's get to the beef of this check-in!

First off: today's random pic is one of my faves, this a Tiger Swallowtail visiting some apple blossoms. It's so calming, and delightful to look at--I think that's a great way to kick off a work week! With calm and delight! (ok, might be laying it on a bit thick, but hey, we gotta find the good where we can, ha)

Now: how about them workouts, Blenders? What's in store for you today?

I'm still working my way through Abs Rd 1. So today, I've got a kickboxing and abs routine scheduled--and couldn't be more excited about it! Love me some kickboxing!

And of course: we gotta refuel after those workouts, yes? So what's on the menu for today, FB Fam?

I'm not so sure about that just yet. I know we'll be grilling, and as it's supposed to be superbly warm today--but that's about as far as I've gotten!

Well, I suppose I will wrap up this long, rambling check-in. Thank you all so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great day, Blenders!

Take care of yourselves, enjoy those workouts, and try to have fun, no matter what your day has in store for you!

Edited