Getting abs with FB Abs 2 - Weeks 3/9 and 4/9

Done with my first round of FB Abs 2! :) It's a really nice program all in all. For my taste it's a little bit HIIT heavy, but that's what makes it a very effective fat burner and I definitely increaced my endurance in the last four weeks. At the strength days I pushed myself really hard to make sure to keep as much muscle as possible in this deficit phase. The acutal core training was fun and fine, but since I generally do alot of core exercises I don't think that I got much stronger. At least I didn't get sore core muscles. ;)

In terms of nutrition I have been pretty consequent. There were three parties and on these days I ate/drank between 3000 and 4000 calories, on one day I was totally full with just 2100 calories and apart from these 4 days I always ate roughly 2300 calories, which was the goal I was aiming for. Keeping this up has not been very hard and I am feeling energized and well satiated.

The developement of my weight goes just as planned. Starting with 178.4 lbs, I got to 177.3 lbs after week one, 174.4 lbs after week two, 175 lbs after week three and 173.3 lbs after week four. That's 5.1 lbs all together with a weekly average of 1.3 lbs. Slow and steady. It was interesting to see that my average weight actually increased during the third week, although I was working out regularly and ate in a deficit. But I had the feeling that the drop of the week before was higher than it should have been anyways, so I didn't make any changes and just continued according to plan, which turned out to work just fine. :)

Tomorrow I will start the same program one more time, since I find it exciting to see how well the program lives up to it's name. So far I am really happy with the visual results and I'm really looking forward to take some pictures for comparison in the end.

Once again I wish you all a pleasant start into the next week and lots of energy for your goals!