đŸ‘»daily checkin Sunday 28-6

Hello there all you lovely people. Lea, “lady of lovely, lush, lazy leisure” today checking in. Sitting in a comfy chair in the bay window looking out at a beautiful cloudscape.... very strong winds here today, so the clouds are constantly changing! What’s the weather like in your part of the world? Does that affect the way you work out?

As to your workouts: what’s your plan for today? Are there more 1000cal workouts taking place today? I saw quite a few coming past on this forum yesterday! Michelle and Magda, you can certainly call your “1000cal party” a great success! But NOT doing a 1000cal workout doesn’t mean that you are not working hard. Everyone is different. Everyone’s level is different. Everyone’s goal is different. Which we were told once again by FB’s post on here yesterday!!!

“There is no “one” answer that works for everyone. No “one” nutrition answer. No “one” exercise answer. No “one” goal to work toward. And certainly no “one” result.“ Thank you K and D for constantly reminding us!

So what’s your goal for today? My goal is: just having a nice relaxing restful day. Which is certainly working so far: it’s 10.17 as I write this and still in pjs! Hubby bringing me coffee.... Bliss! Relaxing for me can include a bit of bodyboarding though: the wind, the waves and the sea are calling, so who knows: maybe later. What will certainly have to happen later is cooking (my turnđŸ˜±)! So we are on to the next port of call: food, so...

As to your food: what are your plans for today on that front? I have, believe it or not (!!!!), PLANNED something! I already knew yesterday what I am cooking tonight. What’s wrong with me? Well, I saw this tortilla tart kind of thing coming by on Instagram yesterday. I liked the look of it (read: it looked easy enough for me to do!). So it’s wraps filled with whatever, then cut in thirds and making those bits stand u in a pie or tart tin. Sprinkle with cheese, pop in the oven and voilà “simple comme bonjour“ as the French say or “easy as pie” as the English say. Wow! I am even looking forward to it! What are you cooking today? Or is somebody doing that for you? Are you looking forward to cooking or more looking forward to eating it?!?!

Well, one item left: I took a photo of where we were sitting yesterday afternoon after walking against the wind, watching loads of kitesurfers, windsurfers enjoying the waves. My happy place! Or should I say: one of my happy places.... What’s YOUR happy place? Either in your head or for real?!

Anyway, again looking forward to your replies!! Have a lovely remainder of your weekend! And remember instead of Raven, we will have Kim doing the daily checkins this coming week. Welcome back Kim. And Raven: enjoy your break.

Edited