HKS Accountability Group June 28 & a Proposition

Heya sweet folks,

How's everyone doing this Sunday? I started this thread as I have a humble proposition to make regarding starting this thread.

But first, some food for thought: Why is it that we are more accepting towards others and rather critical towards ourselves?

I often find myself sporting a critical lens to view my own actions or thoughts but being more kind when observing others. I'm slowly learning to turn that page and be kind to myself, but takes efforts.

Now for the proposition: Yesterday when speaking to Storm (see under my checkin here: https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/20578/hks-healthy-kind-support-accountability-group-june-27) it occurred to me that Storm has been doing an awesome job of starting this thread for about 1.5 years, and needs a well deserved break. Also to let her heal in peace. That said, many of us have been taking turns to start this thread, and we can keeping doing this. Many thanks to all 🤗

So to do away with any uncertainty and duplication of tasks, I propose that we can agree on weekly basis (Mon-Sun) to start this thread. Each Sunday someone would volunteer to be doing the week ahead. Therefore, I'd call upon all those who've previously started this thread, or checked in even once or have never participated but now would want to give it a try (as all are indeed welcome) to start this thread.

Today, while you check in do mention whether you'd like to be hosting the following week. If someone has already expressed interest, you can do it the week after or the one after 🙂 Another reason for this is, some friends in the other side of the world don't get the chance to do it often due to time differences. So, here's my proposal. If any of you would like to propose alternative ideas, please do so. After all, this is us sharing for the better 🤗

Here's to a fine Sunday and wishing a fabulous week ahead 🙂🙂

Edited