Perspiration Pals + 1000 Calorie Monster

What's up, P Pals?πŸ˜‰

Yesterday I haven't done scheduled HIITing in favor of today's 1000 calorie monster workout. πŸ₯³ It's the latest release. https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/1000-calorie-workout-90-minute-strength-hiit-pilates-kickboxing-and-core-workout

The HIITing part was very diverse and tough. πŸ₯΅ The strength portion was I a bit long after all the HIITing and punching the air, but doable. πŸ’ͺ The core flew by, I think I could've pushed myself more there. Enjoyed stretching at the end.

So feeling awesome, strong, and accomplished. 😎 But I really stink. And I changed a shirt during the water break. However, before shower - chocolate ice cream with brownie and raspberry pieces. 😁

Bantering between Kelli and Daniel is a fun diversion from all the tough stuff in there. I actually liked this one the best so far, and guess what - it's in my favorites now!πŸ˜‰ Though I won't be doing it any time soon. πŸ˜…

Just so you know- it's fun, honest, happy, sweaty and challenging...it's everything you could ever want of FB workout. So, give it a go! It's worth it. 😊

P.S. I love monster walks - it's so me. 🀣

To all who finished this- bravo! πŸ₯³And for the rest of you, what's on your schedule today? 😊

Edited